Below are some top pro-wrestling news stories, including an update on WWE being happy with Maximum Male Models:
– WWE Officials are happy with the work that Maximum Male Models (Mace & Mansoor) are doing.
Here’s what WRKD Wrestling reported about it:
“While they haven’t wrestled on TV in months, the Maximum Male Models have gotten a positive response backstage during house events, with those behind the scenes hoping that the team’s character work picks up steam with the live crowds.”
– Former WWE Superstar Naomi joined IMPACT Wrestling as Trinity recently. According to Fightful Select, she’s under contract with the promotion till summer. She wants to become the IMPACT Knockouts World Champion.
– Edge plans to win the World Heavyweight Championship and retire when he loses the Title. He will face Rey Mysterio & AJ Styles in the World Title tournament tonight on SmackDown.
– Bron Breakker is expected to debut on the WWE main roster after SummerSlam 2023.
– Roman Reigns has been added to the July 7th episode of SmackDown at Madison Square Garden.
– AEW Dynamite is coming to TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts on July 19th.
– Last Friday’s SmackDown drew 2.06 million viewers with a 0.52 rating in the 18-49 demo, which is down from previous week’s 2.47 million viewers with a 0.67 rating.
– Last Friday’s Rampage drew 294,000 viewers with a 0.09 rating in the 18-49 demo, which is slightly down from previous week’s 298,000 viewers with a 0.09 rating.
– Monday’s RAW drew 1.79 million viewers with a 0.51 rating in the 18-49 demo, which is up from last week’s 1.78 million viewers with a 0.54 rating.
– Tuesday’s NXT drew 601,000 viewers with a 0.17 rating in the 18-49 demo, which is up from last week’s 568,000 viewers with a 0.14 rating.
– Wednesday’s Dynamite drew 877,000 viewers with a 0.32 rating in the 18-49 demo, which is up from last week’s 776,000 viewers with a 0.28 rating.