According to insider source BoozerRasslin, someone in WWE is expected to lose their Title soon in a surprising manner and then move on to a “bigger path” in their career.
While the following part isn’t confirmed, but it could be as soon as the Night Of Champions premium live event on May 27th, or at SummerSlam 2023 on August 5th.
As of this writing, WWE has announced the following matches for this upcoming Saudi Arabia event:
– Brock Lesnar vs. Cody Rhodes
– Tournament Finals To Crown The Inaugural World Heavyweight Champion: Seth Rollins vs. AJ Styles
– Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship Match: Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn (c) vs. The Bloodline (Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa)
– Trish Stratus vs. Becky Lynch
– Intercontinental Championship Match: Gunther (c) vs. Mustafa Ali
This report began speculation that Bianca Belair’s record-setting 400+ day title reign (longest Women’s Title reign of the modern era) could come to an end.
When a fan asked BoozerRasslin about Bianca’s title reign possibly coming to an end, Boozer noted that WWE has plans to turn Bianca and The Street Profits heel, but don’t expect it to happen soon.
Bianca is currently feuding with Asuka and is expected to defend the Title against “The Empress Of Tomorrow” in a WrestleMania 39 rematch at Night Of Champions.