• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (March 19, 1988) – WWF Superstars of Wrestling
On this day in 1988, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Superstars of Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped in Winston-Salem, North Carolina and featured matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania IV’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
1. The Honky Tonk Man vs. Jim Evans
2. Strike Force vs. Iron Mike Sharpe & John Ziegler
3. Koko B. Ware vs. Pete Sanchez
4. Ricky Steamboat vs. Dave Wagner
5. The One Man Gang vs. Rick Hunter
6. Ted DiBiase vs. Scott Casey
• WWE Officials Not Happy About WrestleMania 35 Plan Being Leaked
As we noted before, the current plan for WrestleMania 35 is for “The Demon King” version of Finn Balor to face Bobby Lashley for the Intercontinental Championship.
WWE ended up spoiling plans for the return of “The Demon King” gimmick by posting the following WrestleMania 35 ad for the WWE Network featuring Balor as The Demon King:
According to Fightful, WWE officials aren’t happy about this plan being accidentally spoiled as they have made zero mention and not even teased the return of The Demon King so far for WrestleMania 35.