• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (February 27, 1988) – WWF Superstars of Wrestling
On this day in 1988, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Superstars of Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Kansas Coliseum in Wichita, Kansas and featured matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania IV’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
1. Strike Force vs. Dusty Wolfe & Tom Stone
2. Greg The Hammer Valentine vs. Lance Allen
3. Jake The Snake Roberts vs. Pete Sanchez
4. Ron Bass vs. Gary Jackson
5. Ted DiBiase vs. Jonnie Stewart
6. The Hart Foundation & The Honky Tonk Man vs. Jerry Allen, Lanny Poffo & Omar Atlas
• WWE Planning A Heel Turn & Push For RAW Star
According to Slice Wrestling, WWE is planning a heel turn & singles push for former RAW Tag Team Champion Bobby Roode.
Bobby Roode & Chad Gable recently lost the RAW Tag Team Titles to The Revival and it looks like WWE is going to break up this tag team if they plan on going ahead with Roode’s singles heel push.
It should be noted that WWE originally planned Roode turning heel by turning on his tag team partner Gable last year, but WWE nixed those plans and pushed this team as RAW’s tag team division was weak at that point.
If Roode becomes a heel, it’s possible he gets pushed to face Finn Balor for the Intercontinental Championship down the line (possibly at WrestleMania 35).
Below are Roode’s accomplishments in WWE so far:
– 1x United States Champion
– 1x RAW Tag Team Champion
– 1x NXT Champion
WATCH: Charlotte Flair Grabs Bayley’s Bum: