• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (JANUARY 29, 1995) – WWF Action Zone
On this day in 1995, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Action Zone’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches & segments, building storylines on the road to the upcoming WWF WrestleMania XI PPV.
Below is the match card for the show:
– Mantaur vs. Aldo Montoya
– Photo Still Highlights Of The 1-2-3 Kid And Bob Holly Winning The Tag Team Title Belts At The Royal Rumble
– The Blu Brothers vs. Buck Quartermaine/Gary Scott
– Royal Rumble Report
– The British Bulldog vs. Reno Riggins
– A Vignette On Kama
– Shawn Michaels vs. Gary Sabaugh
– A Vignette On Man Mountain Rock
– Footage Of Shawn Michaels Confronting Adam Bomb
– Adam Bomb vs. Butch Long
– Photo Still Highlights Of The Undertaker vs. I.R.S. From The Royal Rumble
– Henry Godwinn vs. Jason Ahrndt
– The Bushwhackers vs. The Brooklyn Brawler/Bill Payne
You can watch the show below:
• WWE Planning Huge Post-WrestleMania 34 Feud For Brock Lesnar
According to Wrestling Observer’s Dave Meltzer, Bobby Lashley’s return to WWE is imminent. He was negotiating with NJPW & WWE, but he has stopped negotiating with NJPW now because he has come to terms with WWE and his return is “almost for sure”.
WWE officials are talking about doing the “Dream Match” between Brock Lesnar & Bobby Lashley as a part of Lesnar’s post-WrestleMania 34 feud. It should be noted that WWE will need to re-sign Lesnar for this as his current contract expires after WrestleMania 34.
We’ll keep you updated regarding Lashley’s WWE return & Lesnar’s post-WrestleMania 34 plans.