• OLD SCHOOL HISTORY (June 22, 1992) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1992, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, interviews, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1992’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– El Matador Tito Santana vs. Kato
– The Berzerker vs. Glen Ruth
– WWF Update
– High Energy vs. Tom Stone/Brian Costello
– Papa Shango vs. Chris Haun
– Kerry Von Erich vs. Bob Bradley
– The Legion Of Doom/The British Bulldog vs. The Nasty Boys/The Mountie
– Crush vs. The Brooklyn Brawler
– The Beverly Brothers vs. Jim Powers/Jim Brunzell
– Highlights Of The WBF Championship
– Nailz vs. Ben Robbins
– WWF Event Center
– A Vignette On Razor Ramon
– The Undertaker vs. Duane Gill
• WWE Possibly Spoils Stomping Grounds Outcome For Fans At Live Event
WWE Stomping Grounds 2019 PPV will take place this Sunday and WWE ended up doing some of the Title matches that are scheduled to take place at this PPV at a recent WWE Live Event in Missoula, Montana.
With that being said, WWE could’ve spoiled outcome for some of the Title matches at WWE Stomping Grounds for fans in attendance.
Below are the results from this Live Event:
– United States Championship Match: Samoa Joe (c) def. Ricochet to retain the Title.
– Heath Slater def. Mojo Rawley
– RAW Tag Team Championship Match: The Revival (c) def. The Major Brothers, Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson and The Usos to retain the Titles.
– RAW Women’s Championship Match: Becky Lynch (c) def. Lacey Evans to retain the Title.
– No Way Jose, Naomi and Dana Brooks def. EC3, Tamina and Sarah Logan
– Braun Strowman def. Cesaro
– Universal Championship Match: Seth Rollins (c) def. Baron Corbin to retain the Title.