• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (March 15, 1999) – WWF RAW IS WAR
On this day in 1999, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF RAW IS WAR’.
It was broadcasted from the San Jose Arena in San Jose, California and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania XV’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
1. WWF Intercontinental Title: Road Dogg vs. Val Venis
2. Handicap Match: Shane McMahon vs. Gerald Brisco & Pat Paterson
3. WWF World Tag Titles: Jeff Jarrett & Owen Hart vs. Public Enemy
4. Steel Cage Match: Mideon vs. The Big Bossman
5. WWF Hardcore Title: Billy Gunn vs. Hardcore Holly
6. Mankind & Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. “The Big Show” Paul Wight & The Rock
• WWE Re-Building RAW Wrestler For A Future Match With Brock Lesnar
According to Tom Colohue, WWE is re-building RAW wrestler Bobby Lashley for a future match with current WWE Champion Brock Lesnar, possibly after WrestleMania 36:
“The story between Lashley and Rusev is gone, it’s simply over. So, they have got to find something new and they have got to find something new fast.
So throwing in Lashley with I believe it was Zack Ryder, so they gave him a match as a way to start his rebuild. He will get more as time goes on and really help to rebuild him and establish him even further, as they move towards a match with Brock Lesnar.
That match is still very much on the cards, but it needs quite a bit of rebuilding. Lashley has moved on.
They were already teasing dissension, where Lashley was getting annoyed with his new wife. That seems like the way they will go with this.
We’ll see going forwards what ends up happening but the plan at this point is to rebuild Lashley, if Lana is not the right person to do that, then she will not be involved in the storyline.”
WATCH: New Revealing Footage Of Natalya From WWE Total Divas:
Announcement: Winner of the TakerMania Quiz contest on our WrestleFeed App on March 24th will win $500 and become the 1st ever W.W.F Champion (World WrestleFeed Champion).
Download our app now:
Android – http://bit.ly/2IVQ3yU
iOS – https://apple.co/2Oido0R