• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (October 9, 1989) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1989, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, studio interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Survivor Series 1989’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
1. Akeem vs. Jobber
2. Jimmy Snuka vs. Alan Reynolds
3. Dino Bravo vs. Red Tyler
4. Rick Rude vs. Jim Evans
5. Brutus Beefcake vs. Boris Zhukov
6. Tito Santana vs. Tony Burton
7. Brother Love Show w/Genius
8. Jake Roberts vs. Brian Costello
9. Bad News Brown vs. Scott Colton & Casey (Handicap Match)
10. Red Rooster vs. Jobber
11. Hart Foundation vs. Powers of Pain (MSG)
• WWE Referee Rod Zapata Explains The Controversial Ending To Seth Rollins vs. The Fiend At Hell In A Cell 2019
During the latest episode of WWE’s “The Bump”, WWE referee Rod Zapata explained why he decided to stop the Hell in a Cell match between Seth Rollins and The Fiend for the Universal Championship.
Below is a quote from Zapata:
“With Bray motionless and Seth clearly doing whatever it was going to take to win that match… I had to think of the competitor’s safety and at that moment I did what I thought was best.”
WATCH: Revealing Photos Of John Cena’s Ex-Wife Go Viral: