• WWE Reportedly Planning A Huge Push For Former Intercontinental Champion
Big E split up with RAW Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods during the two-night WWE Draft this year, and will go solo after this Friday’s season premiere episode of SmackDown.
The former Intercontinental Champion already finished his first feud in his current run as a singles wrestler by defeating Sheamus in a Falls Count Anywhere match last week.
The Wrestling Observer is reporting that WWE has a big push planned for Big E.
“Big E — he’s going to get a huge push. He doesn’t have any tenure as a main event babyface, but he’s going to get that push.”
This has been said over the past couple of months, but it seems like WWE wants to build up Big E slowly. With him officially parting ways with The New Day, there’s a possibility that he may now start getting more spotlight.
We previously reported a huge plan for Big E for 2021. Tap here to read that major spoiler.
WATCH: Sable Shows Off Her Hot Exposed Butt:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (October 15, 1988) – WWF Superstars of Wrestling
On this day in 1988, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Superstars of Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Market Square Arena in Indianapolis, Indiana and featured matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Survivor Series 1988’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
1. Rick Rude vs. David Isley
2. Blue Blazer vs. Joe Cruz
3. Big Bossman vs. Jim Evans
4. Hart Foundation vs. Rick Gantner & Tom Stone
5. Red Rooster vs. Lanny Poffo
6. Ron Bass vs. Mike Richards
7. Hercules vs. Barry Horowitz