• WWE SmackDown Results – Big E Wins Intercontinental Championship
Below are the complete results from tonight’s Christmas edition of SmackDown (which was taped this past Tuesday):
– Roman Reigns (c) def. Kevin Owens in a Steel Cage match to retain the Universal Championship (Jey Uso interfered and handcuffed Owens to the Cage. This resulted in Reigns walking out of the Cage through the door to win the match)
– Charlotte Flair & RAW Women’s Champion Asuka (c) def. Bayley & Carmella and SmackDown Women’s Champion Sasha Banks & Bianca Belair in a Triple Threat Tag Team Elimination Match to retain the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship (First team to get eliminated was Bayley & Carmella as Sasha pinned Bayley after hitting a Frog Splash. Flair then pinned Belair to pick the win)
– SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Street Profits gave a gift to Intercontinental Champion Sami Zayn – an “I Was Intercontinental Champion” T-Shirt (a parody of Zayn’s current WWE T-Shirt)
– Daniel Bryan def. Jey Uso (Uso attacked Bryan during his entrance before the match)
– During a backstage interview, Daniel Bryan said he has never won a Royal Rumble match and that’s his next goal. Bryan officially announced his entry into the Men’s Royal Rumble 2021 match.
– Big E def. Sami Zayn (c) in a Lumberjack Match to win the Intercontinental Championship
WATCH: Lana In A Hot Outfit (Part 1):
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• ON THIS DAY IN WWE HISTORY (December 25, 2006) – WWE Monday Night RAW (TRIBUTE TO THE TROOPS – SPECIAL)
On this day in 2006, World Wrestling Entertainment aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWE Monday Night RAW’.
This episode was broadcasted from Camp Victory in Baghdad, Iraq and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWE New Year’s Revolution 2007’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
– John Cena vs. Edge
– The Undertaker vs. Johnny Nitro
– Bobby Lashley vs. Hardcore Holly
– Umaga vs. Jeff Hardy
– Carlito Carribean Cool vs. Randy Orton