WWE held a “SuperShow” untelevised Live Event / House Show last night at the Westchester County Center in White Plains, New York.
Seth Rollins made his first defense of the World Heavyweight Championship at this event.
Below are the results:
– Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship Match: Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn (c) def. The Viking Raiders to retain the Titles
– SmackDown Women’s Championship Match: Rhea Ripley (c) def. Natalya to retain the Title
– United States Championship Match: Austin Theory (c) def. Sheamus to retain the Title
– Fatal 4-Way Match For The Intercontinental Championship: Gunther (c) def. Matt Riddle, Shinsuke Nakamura and Damian Priest to retain the Title
– Street Fight: Cody Rhodes def. Finn Balor
After the match, Cody cut a promo and said the following about The Bloodline situation:
“I don’t know about Jey. I like Jimmy, though. I’m with Jimmy. I think, I think.”
— 1adamtwelve (@1adamtwelve01) June 4, 2023
– Becky Lynch & Bianca Belair def. Damage CTRL (Bayley & IYO SKY)
– The Usos def. The Brawling Brutes (Butch & Ridge Holland)
– World Heavyweight Championship Match: Seth Rollins (c) def. The Miz to retain the Title
— Brandon Weiss (@BaselineBrandon) June 4, 2023
— PaulyCigarsDisilvio (@paulycigars) June 4, 2023
Rollins will now make his first televised defense of the World Title this Monday on RAW, against Judgment Day’s Damian Priest.
WATCH: Becky Lynch (Seth Rollins’ Wife) Shows Off Her Buns (Part 1):