• On This Day In Pro Wrestling History (November 10, 1993) – WCW Clash Of The Champions 25
On this day in Pro Wrestling history on November 10, 1993, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired ‘WCW Clash Of The Champions 25’ LIVE on TBS from the Bayfront Arena in St. Petersburg, Florida.
Ric Flair almost won the WCW World Heavyweight Championship here, but the decision was reversed and turned into a disqualification victory.
The results can be found here:
– WCW International World Heavyweight Championship: Rick Rude (c) wrestled Road Warrior Hawk to a double-count-out
– The Shockmaster defeated The Equalizer
– WCW World Television Championship: Lord Steven Regal (c) defeated Johnny B. Badd
– Steve Austin defeated Brian Pillman
– WCW United States Heavyweight Championship: Dustin Rhodes (c) defeated Paul Orndorff
– WCW World Tag Team Championship: The Nasty Boys defeated Sting & Davey Boy Smith
– WCW World Heavyweight Championship: Ric Flair defeated Vader (c) by DQ
• WWE Tells Social Media Team Not To Mention Hulk Hogan
WWE Hall of Famer “The Immortal” Hulk Hogan made his return to WWE programming at the WWE Crown Jewel PPV earlier this month to kick off the show.
WWE even posted a video of Hogan’s return on their YouTube channel and made an announcement on their website, but WWE hasn’t mentioned Hogan since.
According to Bryan Alvarez of the Wrestling Observer, WWE has told its Social Media team to not mention Hogan. This doesn’t mean that Hogan won’t be back, as he will make his big return in front of the US crowd as well.
However, for now, WWE is taking it real slow with the Hulk Hogan deal once again.