• WWE Turns Down Daniel Bryan’s Request
According to the Dirty Sheets patreon page, former WWE Champion Daniel Bryan is expected to stay with WWE.
Bryan will continue working on the SmackDown creative team, and also has other contractual obligations with the WWE, including Total Bellas.
Bryan expressed his desire to work select Indy & Japan shows, but WWE has turned down that request. However, this won’t change Bryan’s decision to stay with WWE and sign a new contract, as Bryan is said to be fully content with what he has in WWE and the money he’s making.
Also, his wife Brie Bella is expected to return to in-ring action sometime in the next 12 months, so Bryan wants to here to help her out and support her.
Also Read: Daniel Bryan Praises Top AEW Wrestler’s Work
WATCH: Revealing Videos Of Brie Bella’s (Daniel Bryan’s Wife) Top Being Taken Off:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (May 12, 1996) – WWF Action Zone
On this day in 1996, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Action Zone’.
This episode featured matches, promos, highlights & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF In Your House 8: Beware of Dog’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
– Mankind vs. Fatu (From Superstars)
– Interview w/ Mankind (From Superstars)
– The Smoking Gunns vs. Tekno Team 2000 (From Superstars)
– Interview w/ The New Rockers
– Highlights Of What Happened Between The Undertaker & Goldust (From Last Week’s Raw)
– Promo By The Undertaker & Paul Bearer
– The British Bulldog & Owen Hart vs. Duke The Dumpster Droese & Bob Holly (From Superstars)
– Highlights Of What Has Happened Between Shawn Michaels And The British Bulldog
– Promo By A Woman Accusing Shawn Michaels Of Adultery
– The Ross Report: Interview w/ Shawn Michaels (Action Zone Exclusive)