• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (March 9, 1992) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1992, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, interviews, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania VIII’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– The Big Bossman & Virgil vs. The Beverly Brothers
– Skinner vs. Terry Daniels
– WWF Update
– Money Inc. vs. Jim Powers & Terry Davis
– The Warlord vs. Chris Walker
– El Matador Tito Santana vs. Jay Cooper
– WrestleMania 8 Report
– Roddy Piper & The Bushwhackers vs. The Mountie & The Nasty Boys (JIP)
– Bret Hart vs. Jimmy James
– Interview w/ Ric Flair & Mr. Perfect
– Owen Hart vs. Hercules
– A Vignette On Papa Shango
– The Natural Disasters vs. Bob Avery & Brad Avery
– Repo Man vs. Jim Brunzell
• WWE Wrestler Lio Rush Posts Depression-Filled Statement
Former Cruiserweight Champion Lio Rush posted the following statement on Twitter:
“Miserable….depressed….confused….angry….and honestly scared.
I’ve gone numb. I’ve blacked out mentally and I’m sick and tired of being sick and tired.
A dream turned into a disastrous reality. A bitter sweet glimpse of what the past has done to my future. Cold. Alone. Wanting it all to end.
This is how I felt waking up this morning. This is me asking for your prayers. Something a lot of people are ashamed to do. Let me be the one to guide you. Let me be your voice. No need to feel alone. I’m here.”
— Lio (@itsLioRush) March 9, 2020
WATCH: Rare Video Of The Rock Thanking R-Truth & The Miz Backstage At Survivor Series 2011: