• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (May 7, 1995) – WWF Action Zone 1995
On this day in 1995, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Action Zone’.
This episode featured matches, highlight videos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF In Your House’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
– Highlights Of Jeff Jarrett vs. Bob Holly (From Last Week)
– Jeff Jarrett vs. Bob Holly (WWF Intercontinental Title Match)
– A Vignette On The Body Donnas
– Bam Bam Bigelow vs. The Brooklyn Brawler
– Highlights Of What Sid Has Done Since He Has Returned To The WWF
– Rad Radford vs. Gary Scott
– In Your House Report
– Kama vs Buck Zumhofe
– Bret Hart vs. Mantaur
• WWE Wrestler Says Bray Wyatt Wouldn’t Have Survived The Loss Against Goldberg If It Wasn’t For His Charisma
In an interview with Gary Cassidy, NXT Tag Team Champion Matt Riddle discussed “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt’s loss to Goldberg at Super ShowDown back in February, which was considered a bad booking decision by some fans.
Below is what Riddle said:
“You know, it’s unfortunate. It’s not that he wasn’t a money-making machine in his time, and this and that, and that he’s not entertaining. I get it.
But, at the end of the day, this is a really hard thing to do. It’s hard on your body and there’s a reason why, you know, people come and go.
Then to not only bring him back but then to almost destroy… if Bray Wyatt wasn’t as good as he is and so charismatic as he is and everything else, he wouldn’t be able to survive.
Most characters would die after that and probably be released shortly after. He was billed undefeated then just to have him Speared a couple times, barely Jackhammered, one, two, three.”
WATCH: Fan Captures Epic Photo Of Bayley’s Fat Bum Next To Sasha Banks: