• WWE Wrestler Says She Started Losing Confidence After Loss To Charlotte Flair
Former NXT Women’s Champion Rhea Ripley was the guest on this week’s episode of Chasing Glory podcast with Lilian Garcia.
Ripley was asked about losing the NXT Women’s Championship to Charlotte Flair at WrestleMania 36, about which she said:
“I’m not really sure, it did feel like that though. I have gone through a stage where I did start losing the confidence in myself because I was just not being portrayed in the way that I was, you know? I started, like even now I’m slowly building myself back up from it.
My confidence was definitely tainted a little bit which sucks because I try and like keep it up and do my best all the time. I don’t know if it was just something inside my head that just wasn’t getting the picture. I don’t know. I got a little bit lost.
Right now I feel like I’m getting back on track especially doing all the things that I’ve done like building myself back up has been really, really hard. I’m not gonna lie it’s been difficult, and I’ve been lost at times, but I’ve definitely like found my track now and I’m like now getting back on it.”
WATCH: Charlotte Flair Without Clothes:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (November 30, 1985) – WWF Championship Wrestling
On this day in 1985, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Championship Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center in Poughkeepsie, New York and featured matches & interviews on the road to ‘WWF WrestleMania 2’.
You can find the card below:
1. King Tonga (Haku) & Ricky Steamboat vs. Barry O & Joe Mirto
2. Hercules Hernandez vs. Mario Mancini
3. Leaping Lanny Poffo & Corporal Kirchner vs. Steve Lombardi & Gino Carabello
4. Randy “Macho Man” Savage vs. Tony Garea
5. Handicap Match: King Kong Bundy vs. Jim Young & Gary Starr
6. The British Bulldogs vs. Rusty Brooks & Mr. X