• WWE Wrestlers Caught Off Guard By Company’s Decision On COVID-19 Vaccination
WWE has handled the COVID-19 pandemic in a way of its own.
Now that the vaccine for the virus is out there, there were expectations that the company would get its employees vaccinated for the virus.
That is not going to be case, however. According to Fightful Select, the company has informed its talents that they won’t be getting any COVID-19 vaccines through them.
The news reached to talents via the talent relations app, and they’ve been told to get any such vaccine on their own responsibility.
Several wrestlers were caught off guard by this news since they expected the opposite to happen. Some expected this to happen as WWE wrestlers are considered independent contractors.
WATCH: Natalya Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• On This Day In Pro Wrestling History (January 23, 1996) – WCW Clash of the Champions 32
On this day in Pro Wrestling history on January 23, 1996, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired ‘WCW Clash Of The Champions 32’ LIVE on TBS from the Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The Caesars Palace has also been the location of WWF WrestleMania IX, almost 3 years earlier, but while the World Wrestling Federation went for the open-air arena, WCW booked their Clash event to be held in the indoor arena.
Below are the results:
– The Public Enemy wrestled The Nasty Boys to a double DQ
– Dean Malenko defeated Alex Wright
– Brian Pillman defeated Eddie Guerrero
– WCW World Tag Team Championship: Sting & Lex Luger (c) defeated The Blue Bloods
– Konnan defeated Psychosis
– Ric Flair & The Giant defeated Hulk Hogan & Randy Savage