• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (June 20, 1987) – WWF Superstars of Wrestling
On this day in 1987, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Superstars of Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Memorial Auditorium in Buffalo, New York and included matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Survivor Series 1987’ PPV.
Here is the card:
1. The Killer Bees vs. The Hart Foundation
2. George “The Animal” Steele vs. Al Navarro
3. Jumping Bomb Angels highlights
4. Can Am Connection vs. Dave Wagner & Rick Renslow
5. Killer Khan vs. Brian Costello
6. Snake Pit w/ Randy Savage
• WWE’s Lawyer Responds To ‘Phony’ Allegation Made By A Former WWE Wrestler On Heat Between Vince McMahon & Saudi Crown Prince
As we noted earlier, an anonymous former WWE wrestler said that the WWE crew’s plane was stopped by guards due to heat between Vince McMahon and the Saudi Crown Prince, Muhammad Bin Salman, after Crown Jewel 2019.
In a statement to Forbes, WWE’s lawyer Jerry McDevitt responded to the allegations:
“These false allegations were originally made in two suits filed by two different law firms.
After the Court appointed a third firm to be lead counsel, WWE provided all three law firms with specific detailed facts from the persons with actual knowledge of the situation, including the phony allegation about the plane.
The first two law firms then dropped their lawsuits to avoid sanction motions, but the third firm chose to ignore the specific facts they had been provided, and instead cited an unnamed disgruntled former wrestler with no knowledge of the facts.
WWE is preparing its response to the lawsuit and will be moving to have it dismissed.”
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to read all the latest WWE & AEW news in one place. Tap here to download.