• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (March 16, 1985) – WWF Championship Wrestling
On this day in 1985, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Championship Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center in Poughkeepsie, New York and featured matches & interviews on the road to the first ever WrestleMania.
You can find the card below:
1. Barry Windham & Mike Rotundo vs. Rusty Brooks & Terry Gibbs
2. Ricky Steamboat vs. Steve Lombardi
3. King Kong Bundy vs. Mario Mancini
4. John Studd vs. Jim Young
5. Piper’s Pit with Brutus Beefcake
6. Wendi Richter vs. Peggy Lee
• WWE’s Plan For Kurt Angle Before WrestleMania 35 Retirement Match Revealed
WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle will have his retirement match at WrestleMania 35 and he’s going to announce his WrestleMania 35 opponent on next week’s RAW.
WWE is booking a farewell tour for Angle on the Road to WrestleMania 35 and he’s going to be having matches on RAW till WrestleMania 35.
Below is what WWE posted about it:
Kurt Angle’s farewell tour rolls on
“On Raw, live in his hometown of Pittsburgh, WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle announced that his career was winding down, and that he would be embarking on a farewell tour leading to his final match at this year’s WrestleMania.
Apollo Crews was first to challenge The Olympic Hero on his four-week retirement run, ultimately falling to the Angle Slam at the end of an intensely competitive match. Who will Angle face next?”