• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (April 10, 1994) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1994, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the Westchester County Civic Center in White Plains, New York and featured Highlight Videos on the road to the ‘WWF King of the Ring 1994’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Owen Hart vs. Tony Devito
– Razor Ramon vs. Ben Jordan
– The Smoking Gunns vs. George South & Derek Domino
– Earthquake vs. Duane Gill
– Kwang vs. Corey Student
• XFL To Cease All Operations Immediately, Not Returning For 2021 Season
During a conference with XFL COO Jeffery Pollock, it was revealed that XFL is set to cease all operations immediately because of the COVID-19 pandemic, and won’t return for the 2021 season.
Major employees of XFL have been let go and fans will get a refund for their 2021 tickets.
NEWS: on a call today with COO Jeffery Pollock, XFL employees were just informed that the league is suspending operations and all employees have been laid off. Another sport impacted further by the current COVID-19 crisis.
— Field Yates (@FieldYates) April 10, 2020
For those who don’t know, XFL is owned by WWE CEO Vince McMahon’s Alpha Entertainment.
No word yet on what the future holds for XFL.
WATCH: Former WWE Diva Kelly Kelly Shows Off Her Hot Buns: