• “You Can’t Polish Turd” – JBL Is Done On RAW
Below are the results from tonight’s RAW so far:
– WWE Hall Of Famers Edge & Beth Phoenix kicked off tonight’s RAW and talked about The Judgment Day.
Finn Balor, Dominik Mysterio & Damian Priest came out and said Rhea Ripley isn’t here tonight because she’s busy promoting WrestleMania.
Beth said Rhea isn’t here tonight because she speared the soul out of her last week.
Since Rhea isn’t here, Beth proposed a mixed tag team match for Elimination Chamber 2023 – Edge & Beth vs. Finn & Rhea.
Dominik said Mami is in and Finn also agreed to this match.
The Judgment Day then tried to attack Edge & Beth, but The Street Profits came out to even the odds.
This brawl ended with Beth hitting Dominik with her finisher: The Glam Slam. You can watch it below:
— Luigi (@LuigiWrestling) February 7, 2023
– Damian Priest def. Angelo Dawkins to qualify for the US Title Elimination Chamber Match
– In a backstage segment, Chelsea Green asked Adam Pearce why she isn’t in the Women’s Elimination Chamber match, especially when she can beat every woman in that match. Chelsea then asked for an opportunity.
– In a backstage interview with Byron Saxton, Becky Lynch talked about her 10-year relationship with Bayley before their Steel Cage Match tonight.
– Dexter Lumis def. Baron Corbin
WWE Hall Of Famer JBL is upset with Corbin for losing again.
– Brock Lesnar came out and said Royal Rumble sucked. He got his a$$ thrown over the top rope by “Bobby Who?”. Lesnar said he can’t get Lashley out of his head. He goes hunting and ice fishing and all he can think about is Bobby.
Lesnar then cracked the following joke:
“In crawl in the bed with my wife. About 4 or 5 hours later, all I could think about is Bobby Lashley.”
Lesnar then took out a multi-million dollar contract for a match against Lashley at Elimination Chamber. Brock then called out Bobby if he has the balls.
Lashley came out and talked about their history. In match #1, he pinned Brock. In match #2, he laid Brock’s a$$ unconscious despite Brock winning. At Royal Rumble, he threw Lesnar out without any problem.
Bobby then took the contract and said he’s going to have his agent, manager & lawyer look at him. Bobby then put his finger on Brock’s nose and asked if Brock’s surprised.
Brock then hit Bobby with an F5. Fans chanted “one more time” and Brock hit another F5.
– Carmella def. “Michin” Mia Yim, Candice LeRae and Piper Niven in a Fatal 4-Way Match to qualify for the Women’s Elimination Chamber Match
– In a backstage segment, JBL told Baron Corbin that he has ruined his credibility and his Hall of Fame legacy. JBL said that when he was wrestling he was must-watch television, but Corbin is a channel changer.
JBL is done being Corbin’s manager by saying the following:
“You are a clown. You do not belong near me. You can’t polish turd.”
– Piper Niven threatened “Michin” Mia Yim and Candice LeRae backstage. Piper told them to not come between her and the RAW Women’s Championship again.
– Shelton Benjamin & Cedric Alexander (with MVP) def. Alpha Academy (Chad Gable & Otis)
– In a backstage segment, a rematch between The Miz vs. Rick Boogs was made official for next week by Adam Pearce. Chelsea Green then arrived there and said she’s going to the ring for a match and Pearce better find her an opponent.
Also Read: WCW Veteran Passes Away
• ON THIS DAY IN NWA HISTORY (February 6, 1988) – NWA PRO Wrestling
On this day in 1988, Jim Crockett Promotions aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘NWA PRO Wrestling’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘NWA The Great American Bash 1988’ PPV.
The card can be found below:
– Mike Rotundo vs. Nikita Koloff
– The Midnight Express & Dick Murdoch vs. Kendall Windham, Italian Stallion & Tommy Angel
– Ricky Santana vs. Bob Emory
– Powers of Pain vs. George South & Rocky King
– Sheepherder Butch vs. David Isley