• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (February 11, 1996) – WWF Action Zone
On this day in 1996, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Action Zone’.
This episode featured matches, promos, highlights & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF In Your House 6: Rage in the Cage’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
– Justin Hawk Bradshaw vs. Steve Rizzoni (Action Zone Exclusive)
– Highlights Of The Bret Hart vs. The Undertaker (WWF Title Match From Last Weeks Raw)
– The Ringmaster vs. Fatu (From Superstars)
– Promo By Jim Cornette & Clarence Mason
– Highlights Of Shawn Michaels/Diesel vs. The British Bulldog/Yokozuna (From Last Weeks Raw)
– The Ross Report
– Interview w/ Shawn Michaels (From Superstars)
– Highlights Of The WWF Superstars On Their Tour Of India
– Can We Talk With The Following Question: Who’s Your Valentine?
– More Of Billionaire Ted’s Press Conference
• #1 Contenders Elimination Chamber Match For Universal Title Revealed
WWE Elimination Chamber 2020 pay-per-view will take place in March.
A local advertisement for this aired in Philadelphia during last night’s RAW which revealed that a #1 contenders Elimination Chamber match for the Universal Championship will take place, with the winner getting a Universal Title match at WrestleMania 36.
The following wrestlers will be a part of this match:
– Roman Reigns
– Intercontinental Champion Braun Strowman
– Daniel Bryan
– Shinsuke Nakamura
– King Corbin
– Robert Roode
This ad literally just aired in Philly area for Elimination Chamber 😱 WOWWWW someone’s not gonna be happy that this just got out
Roman vs Braun vs Bryan vs Shinsuke vs Corbin vs Roode winner faces Universal Champion at Wrestlemania pic.twitter.com/fpg4JJIj1X
— The Lariat Pro Wrestling- Frank Sarne (@TheLariatPW) February 11, 2020
WATCH: Lana Kisses Alexa Bliss: