• 2nd Elimination Chamber Match Announced For February 19
WWE will return to Saudi Arabia on February 19th for the Elimination Chamber 2022 premium live event.
The following #1 Contender Elimination Chamber match has been announced for this event:
Liv Morgan vs. Rhea Ripley vs. Bianca Belair vs. Doudrop vs. Nikki A.S.H. vs. TBA
The winner of this match will compete for the RAW Women’s Championship at WrestleMania 38.
Below is the updated match-card for this PLE:
– Universal Championship Match: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Goldberg
– Elimination Chamber Match For The WWE Championship: Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Seth Rollins vs. Austin Theory vs. Riddle vs. AJ Styles
– RAW Women’s Championship Match: Becky Lynch (c) vs. Lita
– Elimination Chamber Match To Crown The #1 Contender For The RAW Women’s Championship: Liv Morgan vs. Rhea Ripley vs. Bianca Belair vs. Doudrop vs. Nikki A.S.H. vs. TBA
– SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match: The Usos (c) vs. The Viking Raiders
– Drew McIntyre vs. Madcap Moss
WATCH: Liv Morgan’s Super Hot Buns From Elimination Chamber 2020:
• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (February 7, 2000) – WCW MONDAY NITRO
On this day in 2000, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW MONDAY NITRO’.
It was broadcasted from the Tulsa Convention Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma and featured matches, interviews & segments on the road to the ‘WCW SuperBrawl 2000’ PPV.
The card can be found here:
– Norman Smiley vs. Evan Karagias
– The Wall vs. Booker T
– Tank Abbott vs. The Barbarian
– I Quit Match: David Flair vs. Terry Funk
– Stevie Ray vs. Disco Inferno
– Hardcore Title: Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Brian Knobbs
– Billy Kidman vs. KISS Demon
– Sid Vicious vs. Scott Hall