• “3 Snipers on top of the building” – Kurt Angle’s Wife On Security At WrestleMania 38
During an episode of the Wives of Wrestling podcast, Giovanna Angle (wife of WWE Hall Of Famer Kurt Angle) talked about her WrestleMania 38 trip and security at the AT&T Stadium.
Below is what she said:
“We were in the back of the golf cart trying to find our car, and people do some crazy sh*t outside after ‘Mania. It was the coolest frickin day. But they were like talking to us.
And there were like three snipers on top of the building. Because there were bomb dogs like smelling every car that was going in, and we’re like, oh, that’s cool. Asking questions.
He’s like, ‘Yeah, they were having these guns’ we’re like ‘those sniper guns?’ and they are like, ‘No, the sniper guns are on top of that building right there’. And we looked up, and there was three snipers just like that.”
Also Read: Kurt Angle Was Butthurt At WrestleMania 33
WATCH: Dawn Marie Suffers A Major Wardrobe Malfunction At WWE Judgment Day 2004:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (April 13, 1985) – WWF Championship Wrestling
On this day in 1985, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Championship Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center in Poughkeepsie, New York and featured matches & interviews on the road to the “WWF The Wrestling Classic” PPV.
You can find the card below:
1. Greg Valentine vs. Doc Butler
2. David Sammartino vs. Dave Barbie
3. King Kong Bundy vs. Aldo Marino
4. Ricky Steamboat vs. Rusty Brooks
5. Piper’s Pit
6. Ken Patera & John Studd vs. Jim Young & Joe Mirto