• Old School WWWF Legend Would Have Celebrated His Birthday
Today would have been the 84th birthday of Old School WWWF Legend Haystacks Calhoun (Real name: William Calhoun).
With weighing 640 lbs when he was at his heaviest, Haystacks Calhoun is in the top 10 of the heaviest professional wrestlers of all time.
He’s ranked at #9 behind Martin Levy, Maximum Capacity, Hornswagglin’ Hillbilly, Giant Haystacks, Yokozuna, The McGuire Twins & Happy Humphrey, who are the only wrestlers, who at one point were even heavier than him.
Haystacks Calhoun passed away in 1989 but was inducted into the Legacy Wing of the WWE Hall of Fame in 2017.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY & † R.I.P.!
August 3, 1934 – December 7, 1989
• 5 More Matches Expected To Be Added To SummerSlam 2019
According to the Wrestling Observer, the following 5 matches are expected to be added to the SummerSlam 2019 match-card:
– WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship Match: The IIconics (c) vs. The Kabuki Warriors vs. Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville vs. Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross
– Intercontinental Championship Match: Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. Ali
– WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match: Drew Gulak (c) vs. Oney Lorcan
– Drew McIntyre vs. Cedric Alexander
It should also be noted that The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler is set to be changed to Goldberg vs. Dolph Ziggler.
Below is the current match-card for SummerSlam 2019:
– Universal Championship Match: Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Seth Rollins
– WWE Championship Match: Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Randy Orton
– Trish Stratus vs. Charlotte Flair
– “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt vs. Finn Balor
– United States Championship Match: AJ Styles (c) vs. Ricochet
– RAW Women’s Championship Match: Becky Lynch (c) vs. Natalya
– SmackDown Women’s Championship Match: Bayley (c) vs. Ember Moon
– Shane McMahon vs. Kevin Owens [Owens will have to quit WWE if he loses]
– Aleister Black vs. Sami Zayn
– Dolph Ziggler vs. The Miz
Announcement: Please download our official “WrestleFeed” app for the latest WWE News & SummerSlam 2019 updates!
Below are the download links for our Android/iOS app:
Android – http://bit.ly/2IVQ3yU
iOS – https://apple.co/2Oido0R