• A Brawl Took Place After Monday’s WWE RAW
When Seth Rollins and Matt Riddle came face-to-face on Monday’s RAW, they had a “No Contact” clause in place ahead of their Fight Pit match at Saturday’s Extreme Rules 2022 premium live event.
After RAW went off the air, Rollins came to the ring and said “Jack Tunney Jr.” has informed him that the No Contact clause has expired.
This led to Riddle coming out and a brawl breaking out between the two men.
You can watch it below:
— Wrestlemania (@wwemania___) October 4, 2022
WATCH: Becky Lynch Shows Off Her Butt (Part 2):
• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (October 4, 1997) – WCW Saturday Night
On this day in 1997, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Saturday Night’.
This episode was pre-taped at Dalton, Georgia and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Halloween Havoc 1997’ PPV.
The card of the show can be found here:
– Billy Kidman vs. Alex Wright
– Chavo Guerrero Jr. vs. Sgt. Buddy Lee Parker
– Brad Armstrong vs. Lenny Lane
– Konnan vs. Jim Powers
– DDP vs. Stevie Richards
– Steven Regal vs. Scott Armstrong
– Mike Rapada vs. Johnny Swinger
– Rey Misterio Jr. vs. Hector Garza
– No DQ Match: Raven vs. Mark Starr
– US Title: Curt Hennig vs. Chris Benoit