• Aces & Eights Return To IMPACT Wrestling
At last night’s IMPACT Wrestling’s Citrus Brawl TV tapings, Aces & Eights returned.
Wes Brisco and Garett Bischoff of Aces & Eights returned to face Honor No More.
WWF Attitude Era Veteran D’Lo Brown (who was also a member of Aces & Eights) returned and accompanied Brisco & Bischoff to the ring, as D’Lo was attacked by Honor No More earlier this year.
Vincent & Kenny King of Honor No More went on to defeat Brisco & Bischoff.
— phenomenal wrestling (@the1wrestling) May 15, 2022
#AcesAndEights returned to #ImpactWrestling at tonight's TV taping in Florida.#WesBrisco & #GarettBischoff, accompanied by D'Lo Brown returned, taking on Honor No More's #Vincent & #KennyKing. pic.twitter.com/3qlhsVp0vN
— Pro Wrestling Guru (@PWGuru02) May 15, 2022
For those who don’t know, the following names were in the Aces & Eights back in 2012-13:
– Bully Ray (Bubba Ray Dudley)
– Devon (D-Von Dudley)
– Mr. Anderson (Mr. Kennedy)
– D’Lo Brown
– Brooke Adams
– Garett Bischoff
– C.J. O’Doyle
– Wes Brisco
– Tito Ortiz (UFC Hall Of Famer)
WATCH: Brooke Adams Exposes Her Buns:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (May 15, 1993) – WWF Mania
On this day in 1993, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Mania’.
It featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF King of the Ring 1993’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Shawn Michaels/Mr. Perfect brawl (RAW 5/10/93)
– Shawn Michaels vs. Hacksaw Jim Duggan Lumberjack Match (RAW 5/10/93)
– Mania Exclusive: Smoking Gunns vs. Damien Demento & The Brooklyn Brawler (Manhattan 5/10/93)
– Razor Ramon vs. El Matador – KOTR Qualifier (Superstars 5/8/93)
– King of the Ring Report
– Yokozuna vs. Sean Dakota (Superstars 5/8/93)