• Old School WWWF Legend Would Have Celebrated His Birthday
Today would have been the 86th birthday of Old School WWWF Legend Haystacks Calhoun (Real name: William Calhoun).
With weighing 640 lbs when he was at his heaviest, Haystacks Calhoun is in the top 10 of the heaviest professional wrestlers of all time.
He’s ranked at #9 behind Martin Levy, Maximum Capacity, Hornswagglin’ Hillbilly, Giant Haystacks, Yokozuna, The McGuire Twins & Happy Humphrey, who are the only wrestlers, who at one point were even heavier than him.
Haystacks Calhoun passed away in 1989, but was inducted into the Legacy Wing of the WWE Hall of Fame in 2017.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY & † REST IN PEACE
August 3, 1934 – December 7, 1989
• AEW Dynamite Episodes Moving To Different Days Due To Return Of NBA
The NBA is back, which means it’ll be giving a tough competition to pro-wrestling on TV now.
It has already started showing its effects, as TNT has moved AEW Dynamite’s next couple of episodes to different days and timings as they’ll air NBA games on Wednesday nights during that time slot.
Below is the press release from WarnerMedia:
– The Wednesday, August 19 episode will air on Saturday, August 22 at 6:00pm ET / 3:00pm PT
– The Wednesday, August 26 episode will air Thursday, August 27 at 8:00pm ET/PT
– The Wednesday, September 16 episode will air Thursday, September 17 at 8:00pm ET/PT
The 2019-20 NBA season is set to end in October, so Dynamite may go through several changes in its scheduling until then.
WATCH: Former WWE NXT Wrestler & New AEW Wrestler Taynara Conti’s Hot Workout: