• AEW Rampage Spoilers – Dolph Ziggler’s Brother In A Title Match
After tonight’s episode of Dynamite went off the air, All Elite Wrestling taped this Friday’s episode of AEW Rampage.
Below are the spoilers:
– Dark Order (John Silver, 10 & Alex Reynolds) def. House of Black (Malakai Black, Buddy Matthews & Brody King) after Miro caused a distraction
After the match, House of Black beat up Miro, which led to Sting & Darby Allin making the save.
– Wardlow (c) def. Ryan Nemeth (Dolph Ziggler’s brother) to retain the TNT Championship
– Powerhouse Hobbs def. Ashton Day
– Sammy Guevara & Tay Melo def. Ortiz & Ruby Soho
Anna Jay interfered during this match.
– Claudio Castagnoli (c) def. Dustin Rhodes to retain the ROH World Championship
WATCH: AEW Wrestler Tay Conti’s Hot Workout:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWE HISTORY (August 24, 2007) – WWE Friday Night SmackDown!
On this day in 2007, World Wrestling Entertainment aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWE Friday Night SmackDown!’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Colonial Center in Columbia, South Carolina and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWE SummerSlam 2007’ PPV.
Here’s the official match-card from that night:
1. Chris Masters vs. Chuck Palumbo
2. Chavo Guerrero vs. Sho Funaki
3. No. 1 Contenders (Cruiserweight Title) Match: Jimmy Wang Yang vs. Jamie Noble
4. Deuce & Domino vs. Shannon Moore & Eugene
5. Mark Henry vs. Brad Allen
6. Batista vs. Fit Finlay