• AEW Wrestler Gives An Injury Update After Full Gear
At the AEW Full Gear 2021 pay-per-view, CM Punk defeated Eddie Kingston and the team of Cody Rhodes & Pac defeated the team of Andrade El Idolo & Malakai Black.
According to PWInsider, Eddie and Malakai were scheduled to appear at the Big Event convention in New York City the next day, but they didn’t appear.
The reason given for their absence was that both of them suffered injuries at the PPV.
Kingston has now given the following update on his status:
“Shoulders are fine. We’ll be at any @newwrestling1 on the 20th and we’ll miss no time at work.”
WATCH: Super Busty Trish Stratus:
• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (November 15, 1998) – WCW Worldwide
On this day in 1998, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Worldwide’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches & highlights on the road to the ‘WCW World War 3 1998’ PPV.
The card of the show can be found here:
1) Clip of Bret Hart / DDP / Lex Luger
2) David Finlay promo
3) Booker T interview
4) Wrath vs. Kendall Windham
5) WCW Motorsports
6) World War 3 1998 promo – Battle Royal history
7) Vincent promo
8) Doc Dean vs. Buddy Lee Parker
9) Tokyo Magnum vs. Ultimo Dragon