• AEW Wrestler Has Lost 40 Pounds In 2 Years (Photos)
AEW wrestler Abadon began her weight loss journey in May 2020 and she dropped 27 pounds in about 17 months.
Here’s what she tweeted last year:
“Image on the left: May 2020 weight 163.
Image on the right: October 7th 2021 weight 135.”
Image on the left: May 2020 weight 163.
Image on the right: October 7th 2021 weight 135. pic.twitter.com/HeFMXxDR7G
— Abadon_AEW (@abadon_AEW) October 7, 2021
In an update, Abadon has lost another 13 pounds, thus losing a total of 40 lbs in 2 years!
She posted the following photos in her update:
40 pounds gone. pic.twitter.com/snB4PhwlB7
— Abadon_AEW (@abadon_AEW) May 15, 2022
Abadon mostly wrestles on AEW’s YouTube shows.
Her latest match took place on the May 4th episode of AEW Dark: Elevation, where she defeated Emi Sakura.
WATCH: Britt Baker Accidentally Exposed At AEW Double Or Nothing 2021:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (May 19, 1991) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1991, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Five Seasons Center in Cedar Rapids, Iowa and featured matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1991’ PPV.
Here’s the match-card:
– Bret Hart vs. The Warlord
– The Texas Tornado vs. Rick Rice
– The Rockers vs. Brian Costello & Dan Johnson
– Ted DiBiase vs. WT Jones
– The Barber Shop with Hulk Hogan
– The Berzeker vs. Randy Fox
– Koko B. Ware vs. Al Burke