• AEW Wrestler Is No Longer Married
AEW wrestler Tay Conti, who lost to Britt Baker in the AEW Women’s World Championship match at the Full Gear 2021 PPV, is no longer married.
A fan asked her the following question on Instagram:
“I noticed you don’t post photos with your husband anymore. Do you still married?”
“Nope, we have been separated for a long time.”
Tay got married to Jorge in 2017. He won a Bronze Medal in Judo at the 2017 US Judo Open.
WATCH: Tay Conti Has The Best Tushy In AEW:
Want to see more Divas content like this? Download our WrestleFeed App by tapping here.
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (November 23, 2000) – WWF SmackDown!
On this day in 2000, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF SmackDown!’.
It was pre-taped in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida and featured pre-taped matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Rebellion 2000’ PPV.
Here’s the match-card:
1. WWF Intercontinental Title: Billy Gunn vs. Eddie Guerrero
2. Hardcore Match: T&A vs. Crash & Hardcore Holly
3. Val Venis vs. K-Kwik
4. The Rock vs. William Regal
5. Raven vs. Tazz
6. Molly Holly vs. Trish Stratus
7. Chris Benoit & Kane vs. Chris Jericho & Stone Cold Steve Austin