• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (April 22, 1998) – WCW Thunder (Wednesday Episode)
On this day in 1998, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Thunder’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Carolina Coliseum in Columbia, South Carolina and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Slamboree 1998’ PPV.
The card of the show can be found here:
1. WCW World Television Title: Booker T vs. Disco Inferno
2. The Barbarian vs. Prince Iaukea
3. Vicious And Delicious vs. Lex Luger & Rick Steiner
4. Horace Hogan vs. Evan Karagias
5. WCW United States Heavyweight Title: Goldberg vs. Mike Enos
6. Sting vs. Scott Steiner
• AJ Styles Won’t Stop Representing Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson In WWE
During his Mixer stream, “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles reacted to the shocking release of his fellow O.C. members, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson, from the WWE.
Styles said that he felt responsible for what happened because he couldn’t take care of his little brothers.
He vowed to keep representing The O.C. until next month’s Money In The Bank pay-per-view at least.
“I will wear my OC stuff, at least until after Money in the Bank. Couple reasons.
One, I love the boys and it’s For Life. The other reason is that I don’t really have anything. I have gloves, a lot of them, with OC on them. They’re just gonna go to waste unless something crazy happens. I don’t know what to do with them.”
Styles’ character will go through several changes after the departure of Gallows and Anderson, but we can expect him to rock The O.C.’s merch for the next one month at least (and that is IF he appears on WWE TV).
WATCH: AJ Styles Reacts To Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson Getting Released From WWE: