• Alexa Bliss Returns, RAW Star Fired From Her Job
Below are the results from tonight’s RAW so far:
– RAW Tag Team Champions RK-BRO (Randy Orton & Riddle) kicked off the show. They still want to unify the RAW Tag Team Titles & SmackDown Tag Team Titles, and will be going to SmackDown this Friday to challenge The Usos.
The Street Profits interrupted and want their shot at the RAW Tag Team Titles first. RK-BRO accepted and it’s made official.
– RK-BRO (c) def. Street Profits to retain the RAW Tag Team Championship
– Rhea Ripley said she joined Judgment Day and it was easy as she saw how Edge & Damian Priest changed for the better. Rhea said she’s done signing autographs for fans at the airport and done being used by people like Liv Morgan. Edge said Priest and Ripley are his saints of fate and he’s looking for more.
– Rhea Ripley def. Liv Morgan
– Finn Balor def. Damian Priest via DQ after Edge interfered (After the match, Judgment Day continued to attack Finn and AJ Styles)
– MVP held The VIP Lounge with Omos, but Cedric Alexander came out. Cedric said that he’s proud of Omos and was right about Bobby Lashley. Cedric said that he wants to join Omos & MVP. Lashley came out and took out Cedric and the Security. Lashley & Omos brawled.
– Adam Pearce announced that Sonya Deville has been fired from her WWE Official job and is back to being an in-ring competitor and will face the returning Alexa Bliss.
– Alexa Bliss def. Sonya Deville
WATCH: Alexa Bliss Exposed With A Wedgie On Live TV:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (May 9, 1993) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1993, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the America West Arena in Phoenix, Arizona and featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF King of the Ring 1993’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– KOTR Qualifying Match: Hacksaw Jim Duggan vs. Papa Shango
– Virgil vs. Tim Patterson
– Damien Demento vs. Billy Jones
– The Steiner Brothers vs. Louie Spicolli & Bobby Young
– King of the Ring Report
– Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Terry Zeller