• Major Spoiler For Tonight’s RAW
According to Fightful Select, former Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss is scheduled to return on tonight’s post-WrestleMania Backlash edition of RAW.
Below is the spoiler update on the all the matches & segments that are scheduled to take place on tonight’s RAW:
– RK-BRO (c) vs. Street Profits for the RAW Tag Team Championship
– Judgment Day promo
– Rhea Ripley vs. Liv Morgan
– Finn Balor vs. Damian Priest
– VIP Lounge with Omos
– Alexa Bliss vs. Sonya Deville
– Kevin Owens vs. Ezekiel
– Veer Mahaan squash match
– Theory (c) vs. Cody Rhodes for the United States Championship
– WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Sasha Banks & Naomi vs. Nikki A.S.H. & Doudrop
– Mustafa Ali vs. Ciampa with The Miz as the Special Guest Referee
– RAW Women’s Champion Bianca Belair vs. Asuka
New Video: Eva Marie’s Perfect Bouncing Knockers:
• On This Day In Pro Wrestling History (May 9, 1986) – UWF (Mid-South) House Show
On this day in Pro Wrestling history on May 9, 1986, Bill Watts’ Universal Wrestling Federation held a televised House Show at the Sam Houston Coliseum in Houston, Texas.
The show featured pre-taped matches and interviews including several UWF Superstars.
The Blade Runners would eventually become very famous, highly successful singles wrestlers, known as The Ultimate Warrior (WWF) & Sting (NWA/WCW).
Here’s the card:
Brett Wayne Sawyer defeated Gustavo Mendoza
Rick Steiner defeated Tracy Smothers
Buzz Sawyer wrestled Koko B. Ware to a time-limit-draw
Kamala defeated David Peterson
Chavo Guerrero defeated Rick Steiner
“Dr. Death” Steve Williams & Ted DiBiase defeated The Blade Runners
Jack Victory & The Sheepherders wrestled Terry Taylor & The Fantastics to a no-Contest
Jim Duggan defeated Korstia Korchenko