• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (June 17, 1990) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1990, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the Dane County Coliseum in Madison, Wisconsin and featured pre-taped matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1990’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Brutus The Barber Beefcake vs. Spike Jones
– Demolition vs. Wilt Jones & Kit Carlson
– Hacksaw Jim Duggan vs. Paul Diamond
– Greg Valentine & Honky Tonk Man vs. Hillbilly Jim & Randy Falk
– Jake The Snake Roberts Interview
– Rick Martel vs. Jim Powers
– Tugboat vs. Pez Whatley
• An In-Ring WWE Performer Tested Positive For COVID-19
As we noted before, a WWE talent tested positive for Coronavirus earlier this week. WWE claims that he/she last came to the Performance Center on June 9.
The Wrestling Observer is reporting that it was someone who wrestled at recent TV tapings:
“A performer tested positive for COVID-19. As far as I know, it was someone who has been wrestling. This was a week ago. Everyone else heard about it when you and I did on social media.”
WATCH: Liv Morgan’s Buns In A Bikini – Part 2: