• Ronda Rousey’s Role For Extreme Rules 2018 Revealed
Ronda Rousey, who is currently suspended from WWE for 30 days (kayfabe), revealed in a sit-down interview that she’ll appear at Extreme Rules 2018 as a fan and watch the Extreme Rules match between Alexa Bliss and Nia Jax for the RAW Women’s Championship from ringside.
You can watch this interview below:
Below is the updated match-card for Extreme Rules 2018 PPV after this week’s RAW:
– Roman Reigns vs. Bobby Lashley
– WWE Championship Match: AJ Styles (c) vs. Rusev
– SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match: The Bludgeon Brothers (c) vs. Team Hell No (Kane & Daniel Bryan)
– Extreme Rules Match For The RAW Women’s Championship: Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Nia Jax
– 30 Minute Iron Man Match For The Intercontinental Championship: Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Seth Rollins
– SmackDown Women’s Championship Match: Carmella (c) vs. Asuka
– RAW Tag Team Championship Match: The Deleters of World (WOKEN Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt) (c) vs. The B-Team (Curtis Axel & Bo Dallas)
• Another WWE Star Injured
After WWE announced that RAW Tag Team Champion Bray Wyatt was injured in a car accident, they announced another injury to another RAW star – Ruby Riott.
Below is what WWE posted:
Ruby Riott injured
“Ruby Riott sustained an injury to her left knee at a WWE Live Event over the weekend.
An MRI to determine the extent of the damage was scheduled for earlier today.”