• Attitude Era Superstar Cleared To Wrestle Again, Wants To Return In 2022
WWF Attitude Era Superstar X-Pac appeared on this week’s episode of WWE’s The Bump, where he revealed that he has been cleared to wrestle again.
When asked how did 2021 go for him, X-Pac replied:
“It’s going great. My surgeon gave me the go-ahead, I just got the green light to get back in the ring.”
When asked what his plans are for 2022, he said:
“I’m just going to get into better and better shape. I’ll be ring ready at the beginning of next year, and in case my phone rings!”
SmackDown Superstar Ricochet heard what X-Pac said and went on to tweet the following:
“Bring it on @TheRealXPac 🔥 ”
— Ricochet (@KingRicochet) December 29, 2021
X-Pac announced in 2020 that he has been cured of Hepatitis C. He also underwent a surgery to repair his torn ACL.
Sean Waltman (age 49) is a 2-time WWE Hall of Famer (as a member of DX and nWo). His last match took place in 2019, which was on the indy scene.
His last match in WWE took place in July 2002, on Monday Night RAW.
Also Read: SmackDown Superstar Leaves WWE
• ON THIS DAY IN TNA HISTORY (December 29, 2011) – TNA iMPACT
On this day in 2011, Total Nonstop Action! aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘TNA iMPACT Wrestling’.
This episode took place at the TNA Impact Zone in Orlando, Florida and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘TNA Genesis 2012’ PPV.
Here’s the official match-card from that night:
1. Wild Card Tag Tournament: Scott Steiner & Abyss vs. AJ Styles & Kazarian
2. Best Of 3 Series – Match # 3: Zema Ion vs. Anthony Nese
3. Gunner vs. Douglas Williams
4. Wild Card Tag Tournament: Samoa Joe & Brutus Magnus vs. Eric Young & ODB
5. Kurt Angle vs. Rob Van Dam
6. TNA Knockouts Title: Gail Kim vs. Mickie James