• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (September 18, 1994) – WCW Main Event
On this day in 1994, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling presented an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Main Event’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments that aired on the same day as ‘WCW Fall Brawl 1994’, hours before the actual PPV.
The card can be found below:
– Johnny B. Badd vs. Nasty Ned (From WCW Worldwide)
– Dustin Rhodes vs. Terry Funk (From WCW Pro) (JIP)
– Fall Brawl Control Center
– Steve Austin vs. Terry Taylor (From WCW Saturday Night) (JIP)
– Interview w/ Steve Austin (From WCW Saturday Night)
– Pretty Wonderful vs. Kevin Sullivan/Dave Sullivan
– Interview w/ Hulk Hogan On The Beach (From WCW Saturday Night)
• Maria Kanellis’ Baby Daddy Storyline To Be A Long One
As seen on this week’s episode of RAW, Maria Kanellis first claimed that Ricochet is the father of her unborn son.
Later in the night, Maria claimed that Rusev is the father of her unborn son.
According to Dave Metlzer of the Wrestling Observer, it will be revealed that Rusev isn’t the father and that this is going to be a very long storyline:
“Rusev is not the father. I don’t know how they will get out of it next week but next week they will tell us that he is not the father.
The reveal of the father is going to be something like a long, long, long-term thing.”
WATCH: Former WWE Diva Kelly Kelly Shows Off Her Exposed Buns:
• Backstage News On Brock Lesnar vs. Kofi Kingston
According to John Pollock of Post Wrestling, this was something that was planned for a very long time and wasn’t a last minute decision.
Similar to Luke Harper & Rusev’s surprise return this week, WWE made extra effort to keep Lesnar’s return a surprise as well and he only came backstage 5 minutes before he was scheduled to head to the ring.
Request: Please download our official “WrestleFeed” app for the latest WWE/AEW News & Hell In A Cell 2019 updates!
Below are the download links for our Android/iOS app:
Android – http://bit.ly/2IVQ3yU
iOS – https://apple.co/2Oido0R