• Backstage News On Goldberg’s Current WWE Schedule
WWE Hall Of Famer Goldberg returned on last week’s SmackDown and challenged Roman Reigns to a Universal Championship match at Elimination Chamber 2022, which will take place on February 19.
Goldberg isn’t scheduled for any WWE show after Elimination Chamber.
He will appear on tonight’s live episode of SmackDown. WWE will also tape next Friday’s episode after tonight’s SmackDown, as the WWE crew will be in Saudi Arabia next Friday for Saturday’s Elimination Chamber event, so Goldberg might get filmed for next week’s SmackDown too.
Only one match is left in Goldberg’s current WWE contract, which will happen on February 19.
After his contract expires, Goldberg is planning to have a shoulder surgery.
WATCH: Sonya Deville Topless (Part 1):
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (February 11, 1990) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1990, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the Lee Civic Center in Ft. Myers, Florida and featured pre-taped matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania VI’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Brutus Beefcake vs. Pete Sanchez
– Greg Valentine & Honky Tonk Man vs. Bill Mulkey & Tony Mulkey
– Koko B Ware vs. Jerry Lou
– Bad News Brown Interview
– Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels
– Earthquake vs. Jim Evans
– Andre the Giant & Haku vs. Rico Fredrico & Jim Gorman