• Backstage News On Who Roman Reigns Will Feud Against After WrestleMania 38
Universal Champion Roman Reigns will face Goldberg at Elimination Chamber 2022 and Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 38.
According to the Wrestling Observer, Reigns is scheduled to feud with Drew McIntyre after WrestleMania 38.
At one point, WWE wanted to do Reigns vs. McIntyre on the road to WrestleMania 38, most likely at Elimination Chamber 2022, but then they decided it would be better to not rush not this feud and give it proper time in the post-WrestleMania season.
McIntyre returned from his neck issues within a month. He competed in the Men’s Royal Rumble match and was the last man eliminated.
He is now scheduled to face Madcap Moss in a Day 1 rematch at Elimination Chamber, and could very well end up facing Happy Corbin at WrestleMania 38.
Also Read: Roman Reigns’ WrestleMania 39 Opponent
WATCH: Natalya & Her Sister In Hot Creamy Action:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (February 6, 1988) – WWF Boston Garden Show *Ted Dibiase As WWF Champion*
On this day in Pro Wrestling history on February 6, 1988, the World Wrestling Federation held a televised house show at the Boston Garden in Boston, Massachusetts.
The live event was televised on the local NESN channel with Craig DeGeorge & Lord Alfred Hayes doing commentary.
The card can be found here:
– Lanny Poffo vs. Terry Gibbs
– The Rougeau Brothers vs. Steve Lombardi & Barry Horowitz
– Sam Houston vs. Iron Mike Sharpe
– WWF Women’s Title Match: Sensational Sherri (c) vs. Rockin Robin
– Hulk Hogan & Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Ted Dibiase & Andre the Giant (The Million Dollar Man is announced as “New WWF Heavyweight Champion” here, and he also wears the belt)
– Ricky Steamboat vs. Dino Bravo
– Danny Davis vs. Brady Boone
– The One Man Gang vs. George Steele
– The Islanders vs. British Bulldogs