• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (April 3, 1993) – WCW Worldwide
On this day in 1993, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Worldwide’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Coliseum in Macon, Georgia and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the “WCW Slamboree 1993: A Legends’ Reunion” PPV.
The card of the show can be found here:
– 2 Cold Scorpio & Marcus Alexander Bagwell vs. Wrecking Crew
– Barry Windham vs. Brad Anderson
– Davey Boy Smith vs. Chris Sullivan
– WCW TV Title Tournament Finals: Paul Orndorff vs. Erik Watts
– Ric Flair Interview
– Van Hammer vs. Masked Wrecker
– Arn Anderson Interview
• Backstage Update On Which Tag Team Could Get A Big Push After WrestleMania 35
According to PWInsider, Vince McMahon is high on Heavy Machinery and it looks like they’re in-line for a big push after WrestleMania 35.
Right now, Otis & Tucker of Heavy Machinery are scheduled to compete in the 6th annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal on the WrestleMania 35 KickOff show.
Another name that Vince McMahon & other Officials are high on is Lacey Evans. She’s set to compete in the 2nd annual WrestleMania Women’s Battle Royal and she’s one of the favorites (along with Asuka) to win this match.