• Big E Admits He Stole A Move From Recently Released WWE Wrestler
There’s an unwritten law in professional wrestling, that you do not use other wrestler’s signature move, at least not when they’re working for the same promotion at the same time.
However, former Intercontinental Champion Big E revealed on The New Day’s podcast that he actually stole a move from TNA Legend Samoa Joe, before Joe was signed by WWE.
Here’s Big E’s confession:
“The uranage, I just stole from Samoa Joe. Straight up. I felt bad once he got signed and he was using it.
I was like, ‘Out of respect, maybe I should stop using it,’ but he never gave me any flack. Joe was always cool about it.
Once, I tweeted him ‘Sorry, Uce’ and that was my way of saying, ‘Sorry, but I’m still gonna keep using it’.
It’s a great move. Joe is a stand-up dude, I feel like he would’ve said something. Joey Mercury is the one who suggested I use it. Sue him, not me.
I’m not saying I never thought Joe would get to WWE, but the thought then was, you could just take moves from guys on the Indies.
Right now, if you have a real name on the Indies and you want to get to WWE, you’ll probably get to WWE.”
WATCH: New Video Of Alexa Bliss Twerking:
• On This Day In Pro Wrestling History (June 8, 2008) – TNA Slammiversary 2008
On this day in Pro Wrestling history on June 8, 2008, Total Nonstop Action aired ‘TNA Slammiversary 2008’ LIVE on PPV from the DeSoto Civic Center in Southaven, Mississippi.
This was the 4th Slammiversary pay-per-view, that aired between 2005 and now.
Here are the results:
– TNA X Division Championship: Petey Williams (c) defeated Kaz
– Gail Kim, ODB & Roxxi defeated The Beautiful People & Moose Knuckles
– TNA World Tag Team Championship: The Latin American Xchange (c) defeated Team 3D
– Awesome Kong defeated Serena Deeb
– Awesome Kong defeated Josie Robinson
– AJ Styles defeated Kurt Angle
– King of the Mountain – TNA World Heavyweight Championship: Samoa Joe (c) defeated Booker T, Christian Cage, Rhino and Robert Roode