15. Sting Says Facing The Undertaker Would’ve Been A Good Way To Go Out, Main Event Spoilers
– During a recent interview with XYZ-TV, WWE Hall of Famer Sting discussed never getting the opportunity to face The Undertaker in a WWE ring. Sting talked about how facing The Undertaker would’ve been a good way to retire:
Sting made his WWE debut at Survivor Series 2014 and his in-ring career ended at Night of Champions 2015 during a WWE World Heavyweight Championship match against Seth Rollins when he suffered a neck injury.
– Below are the spoilers for this week’s episode of WWE Main Event (which was taped before Raw):
* TJ Perkins def. Gran Metalik
* Heath Slater and Rhyno def. Curt Hawkins and Curtis Axel
“I always wanted to wrestle Undertaker. That was a worldwide dream match, I think, and it was my dream match too. I always wanted to do that with Taker, just one time. I thought it would’ve been a good way to go out, but you know, I hurt my neck and the rest is history.”You can watch the interview below: