14. SmackDown Live Event Results – AJ Styles & The Usos’ Last Successful Title Defense, Jinder Mahal Defends In A Triple Threat Match, Match Ends In 5 Seconds
During Saturday night’s WWE SmackDown Live Event in Wildwood, New Jersey, “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles successfully defended his United States Title for the last time (as he lost the US Title this week at Battleground 2017 PPV). Same is the case with The Usos (who lost their Titles at Battleground 2017 as well).
Also at this event, Jinder Mahal defended his WWE Championship against Dolph Ziggler and Shinsuke Nakamura in a Triple Threat match. Below are the results:
– United States Championship Match: AJ Styles (c) def. Kevin Owens to retain the Title.
– Mr. Money In The Bank Baron Corbin def. Sami Zayn
– The Hype Bros, Luke Harper & Tye Dillinger def. The Ascension, Erick Rowan & Aiden English
– Chad Gable def. Viktor in 5 seconds.
– WWE Championship Match: Jinder Mahal (c) def. Shinsuke Nakamura & Dolph Ziggler to retain the Title.
– Fatal 5 Way Match: Charlotte Flair def. Natalya, Tamina, Becky Lynch and Lana
– SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match: The Usos (c) def. Breezango & The New Day to retain the Titles.
– John Cena def. Rusev