• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (January 14, 1984) – WWF Championship Wrestling
On this day in 1984, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Championship Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Agricultural Hall in Allentown, Pennsylvania and featured matches & interviews with several 1984 WWF Wrestling Superstars.
You can find the card below:
1. Hulk Hogan & Bob Backlund vs. Mr. Fuji & Tiger Chung Lee
2. Sgt. Slaughter vs. Mike Dorsett
3. Int – Ivan Putski
4. Int – Iron Sheik
5. Int – Tito Santana
6. Int – Andre the Giant
7. Jimmy “Superfly” Snuka vs. Butcher Paul Vachon
8. Paul Orndorff vs. Hercules Vasquez
9. “Magnificent” Don Muraco vs. S.D. Jones
10. Jose Luis Rivera vs. Tony Colon
• Big WrestleMania 35 Plan For Lars Sullivan Could Be In Jeopardy After Recent Incident
As we noted before, the Wrestling Observer reported that WWE officials are planning John Cena vs. Lars Sullivan at WrestleMania 35.
However, this match could be in jeopardy after what happened last week with Sullivan.
Sullivan was scheduled to make his WWE debut (non-televised) last week in a dark match before RAW, but it didn’t happen because Sullivan suffered an anxiety attack.
The Observer noted that WWE is understanding of these issues and then plans were made for Sullivan to have a dark match before next night’s SmackDown, but Sullivan didn’t work that either and instead went home.
While things are said to be fine between WWE & Sullivan after this, the Observer speculated that this incident could result in WWE dropping plans for such a big match for Lars in such a short time from his debut.
We’ll keep you updated regarding Sullivan’s status.
WATCH: You Wouldn’t Wanna Miss This Super Hot Video Of Mandy Rose’s Buns: