• Booker T Says Top AEW Wrestler Is Getting Hurt Because Of Lack Of Muscles
As we noted before, AEW Wrestler Adam Cole is currently injured.
According to Fightful Select, Cole has been banged up for quite a while and has been dealing with a labrum injury since his AEW World Title match against “Hangman” Adam Page.
He got injured during his match against Samoa Joe at Double Or Nothing, where he won the Owen Hart Men’s Tournament.
According to 2-time WWE Hall Of Famer Booker T, lack of muscles could be one of the reasons behind Cole getting injured.
Below is what he said on his Hall Of Fame podcast:
“If Adam Cole has to have surgery and he’s down for 6, 9 months and he, you know, lose any more muscle, it’s going to be hard on this brother.
You know what I’m saying? Right now, he’s about a buck 60.
We gotta get more weight on Adam Cole, you know what I mean? That’s his problem, he’s light, bottom light. We gotta get some muscle on this kid.
That’s probably one of the reasons why he’s going out there, getting hurt because it can’t be the schedule at AEW.”
WATCH: Lana Teases Fans With Her Hot Body:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (June 19, 1989) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1989, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, studio interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1989’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
1. The Warlord vs. Blue Blazer
2. The Bushwhackers vs. Jobbers
3. Ted DiBiase vs. Jobber
4. Mr. Perfect vs. Jobber
5. Jim Powers & Paul Roma vs. Boris Zhukov & Barry Horowitz
6. Rick Martel vs. Jobber
7. The Ultimate Warrior vs. Greg Valentine
8. Rougeau Brothers vs. Tim Horner & Jobber
9. Hillbilly Jim vs. Jobber
10. Bad News Brown vs. Jobber