• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (October 7, 1990) – NWA Main Event
On this day in 1990, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘NWA Main Event’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Cobb County Civic Center in Marietta, Georgia and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Halloween Havoc 1990’ PPV.
The card can be found below:
– Elvira/Sid Vicious Halloween Havoc Commercial
– Stan Lane vs. Terry Taylor
– JW Storm vs. Keith Hart
– Nasty Boys/Steiner Brothers Contract Signing for Halloween Havoc
– Interviews w/Nasty Boys/Steiner’s/Pillman & Iron Eagle/Sid Vicious
– Nasty Boys vs. Dave Johnson & Brian Carr
– Danger Zone w/Ric Flair & Arn Anderson
– Stan Hansen vs. Allen Reynolds
– Tag Champs Doom vs. Gil Canatella & Chris Hamrick
– Brian Pillman & Allen Iron Eagle vs. Freebirds (Renegade Warriors come down after)
– Sid/Sting Contract Signing for Halloween Havoc
• Bray Wyatt & Sasha Banks Injured, Wyatt Reacts To Fans Being Angry After Hell In A Cell 2019
According to John Pollock of Post Wrestling, Bray Wyatt and Sasha Banks are not cleared to compete as they got injured at Hell In A Cell 2019. No word yet on how severe their injuries are.
Fans were left angry after the finish to The Fiend’s Universal Championship Hell in a Cell match against Seth Rollins and Wyatt had the following reaction to it:
— Bray Wyatt (@WWEBrayWyatt) October 7, 2019
Also Read: Vince McMahon Knows He Messed Up, Backstage Reaction To Hell In A Cell 2019 Finish