• ON THIS DAY IN NWA HISTORY (January 23, 1988) – NWA World Championship Wrestling
On this day in 1988, Jim Crockett Promotions aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘NWA World Championship Wrestling’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘NWA Bunkhouse Stampede 1988’ PPV.
The card can be found here:
– RnR EXPRESS vs. ANGEL/JAY
– STING vs. GLADIATOR #1
– THE WARLORD & IVAN KOLOFF vs. FLEMING/RIDDLE
– THE SHEEPHERDERS vs. STEVENS/KNIGHT
– DICK MURDOCH & STAN LANE vs. BELLAMY/CREWS
– ARN ANDERSON vs. GEORGE SOUTH
– RON GARVIN vs. GENE LIGON
– TULLY BLANCHARD vs. BARRY WINDHAM
• Bray Wyatt Shows Support For A Boy Who Got Attacked At School
Current WWE Universal Champion “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt is a class act.
A woman tweeted the following to Wyatt about her autistic son getting attacked at school:
“@WWE @WWEBrayWyatt my boy was attacked by another student at school. His wwe popsocket was broken and his bray wyatt shirt was ripped by the kid cutting him with scissors. He’s tougher than a bully #autism #autismfamily #wwefan”
This led to Wyatt responding the following:
“Dm me size and where to send it. Tell him I got his six”
Dm me size and where to send it. Tell him I got his six
— Bray Wyatt (@WWEBrayWyatt) January 23, 2020
WATCH: Super Hot Video Of WWE’s Newest Diva – Scarlett Bordeaux: