• New Match Added To Extreme Rules 2018
WWE has announced that RAW Constable Baron Corbin will face Finn Balor at Extreme Rules 2018 PPV. 9 Matches have been announced for Extreme Rules 2018 so far and one more match is expected to be added – Braun Strowman vs. Kevin Owens in a Steel Cage match.
Below is the current match-card for this month’s Extreme Rules 2018 PPV:
– Roman Reigns vs. Bobby Lashley
– WWE Championship Match: AJ Styles (c) vs. Rusev
– SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match: The Bludgeon Brothers (c) vs. Team Hell No (Kane & Daniel Bryan)
– Extreme Rules Match For The RAW Women’s Championship: Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Nia Jax
– 30 Minute Iron Man Match For The Intercontinental Championship: Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Seth Rollins
– United States Championship Match: Jeff Hardy (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
– SmackDown Women’s Championship Match: Carmella (c) vs. Asuka
– RAW Tag Team Championship Match: The Deleters of World (WOKEN Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt) (c) vs. The B-Team (Curtis Axel & Bo Dallas)
– ‘Constable’ Baron Corbin vs. Finn Balor
• Bray Wyatt’s Inattentiveness Led To A 3 Car Accident, Update On His Extreme Rules 2018 Status
TMZ Sports is reporting that RAW Tag Team Champion Bray Wyatt has been cited for “careless driving due to his failure to operate his vehicle in a careful and prudent manner”.
Below is what TMZ posted:
BRAY WYATT AT FAULT IN 3-CAR ACCIDENT
“Bray Wyatt wasn’t paying attention to traffic when he smashed into the car in front of him and caused the driver to veer to the left and hit another vehicle … according to the crash report.
The WWE Raw tag team champion was cited for “careless driving due to his failure to operate his vehicle in a careful and prudent manner” for the accident on Friday. It’s unclear what, if anything, Bray was distracted by while driving … the report simply says he was “inattentive”.”
Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer is reporting that WWE is expecting Wyatt to compete in his scheduled RAW Tag Team Championship match at Extreme Rules 2018 PPV on July 15th.
Speaking of Wyatt’s car accident, we noted before that WWE didn’t tell the complete story here as WWE ring announcer JoJo was also involved in this car accident, according to the Dirty Sheets.
For those who don’t know, JoJo and Bray are involved in a relationship (and this relationship actually resulting in Bray’s marriage ending as Bray’s wife caught him having an affair).
WWE didn’t want to publicly acknowledge that Bray & JoJo are publicly linked, as this story already brought bad publicity to WWE, especially when WWE was dragged into Bray’s divorce when his wife’s lawyer asked WWE to provide Bray’s earnings report.
Hence, WWE decided to leave out JoJo in their update.